Have you met these vexing problem while making sun care products?
1. Pigment dispersion is not well ?
2. Migration of pigment powder?
3. The solubilization capacity of oil is not well?
4. Sticky and greasy feeling?
Checking New Solutions for High Performance Sun Care Applications
Sunscreen products and formula characteristics: its formula generally contains chemical sunscreen agents or physical sunscreen agents, emulsifiers, suspension agents, film-forming agents and so on. One of the obvious characteristics of these raw materials is that they are sticky, greasy and difficult to spread evenly, so consumers prefer Sunscreen products with high sunscreen index, refreshing and good water resistance properties.
Sunscreen Products Demand from Consumers
Multifunctional Sun Protection Assistant BT-6034
INCI Name: Caprylyl Methicone
Reduce surface tension of grease
Disperse dye and pigment more easily
Mixing and dissolving well with vegetable oil
Why use Caprylyl Methicone in Suncare products commonly?
1. Excellent Spreadability for Pigment Powder that can be help to solve the problem of assemble and non-uniform
2. Performance of Dispersion in Sun Care Products
3. It can reduce the surface tension of oil products, and greatly reduce the greasy feeling